Depth and strength
For those who wish to firm up.
The movements use the hammock, just as one might use a swissball to work in instability.
The movement sequences are fluid and fun!
Is Fly Yoga© Pilates for me?
- You’re in need of deep muscle strengthening.
- You enjoy exercising with rigor and alignment.
- You need to strengthen your back to improve posture.
- Fly Yoga© Pilates is slimming and firms up the abs and glutes.
- Instructors offer options so that the class is accessible to all.
Are there any prerequisites?
- This class is accessible to all.
- If you have any particular pathologies, you are welcome to join the class but encouraged to take a Fly Yoga© Initiation class first to see how you feel.
- A few Fly Yoga© Initiation classes are required before taking a Fly Yoga© Pilates class.
Benefits of this class
- Deep muscle strengthening
- Improved posture
- Slimmed figure and composure
- Relaxation and release of musculoskeletal tension
- Stress evacuation
- Calm and self-connection
- Unwinding and serenity
Our unique personality originates in unity between our body, mind and emotions.
How many times should I take this class?
However many times you’d like!
Fly Yoga Pilates strengthens in-depth and reaffirms our composure.
What can I take after Fly Yoga© Pilates?
Depending on your desires and personality:
- Fly Yoga© Circus: Joy and acrobatics
- Fly Yoga© Core: Intense—and joyful!—muscle strengthening
- Aerial Silks: A circus discipline using aerial silk as a prop
- Aerial Hoop: A circus discipline using the aerial hoop or lyra as a prop
- Fly Yoga© Initiation: Come back to Initiation from time to time to slow down and deepen your practice