Is this class for me?
- You are a very active and energetic person.
- You like to rise to new challenges.
- You like to push yourself and like to have sore muscles after exercise.
- You are as likely to have a drink after a long day at work as you are to go on a long hike. You get up early to exercise. You are an active++ person.
The Fly Yoga© Core class is designed to tone muscles (abs and glutes in particular) and slim figures. It is an intense class but is accessible to all who are motivated (options are offered). No prerequisites.
The benefits of this class include:
- Complete muscle strengthening.
- Stress evacuation.
- Fill up on joy and internal strength.
Are there any prerequisites?
- This is an intense but accessible class and instructors provide options for participants.
- This class is not recommended for people who have specific pathologies.
How many times should I take this class?
Come back to this class as many times as you feel you need to! You will explore all your muscles and feel stronger because of this.
What classes can I take after Fly Yoga Core© ?
Depending on your desires and personality:
- Fly Yoga© Pilates: Deep muscle strengthening
- Aerial Silk: A circus discipline using aerial silk as a prop
- Aerial Hoop: A circus discipline using the aerial hoop or lyra as a prop
- Fly Yoga© Initiation: Come back to Initiation from time to time to slow down and deepen your practice.